This is the perfect single-serve banana bread cake!
You will need:
all-purpose flour (or gluten-free all-purpose)
Banana Bread Cake Skillet (makes one 6-inch skillet)
- 1 flax egg
- 1 ripe banana
- 1 tbsp coconut oil, melted (or oil of choice)
- 2 tbsp coconut sugar or brown sugar
- 1/4 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 5 tbsp all-purpose flour (or gluten-free all-purpose flour)
- Preheat oven to 350F degrees.
- Make flax egg by combining 1 tbsp flaxseed meal with 3 tbsp water. Set aside for 10 minutes.
- In a bowl, mash ripe banana. Add coconut oil, sugar and flax egg and whisk to combine.
- Add cinnamon, baking powder and all-purpose flour. Mix to incorporate.
- Pour batter into a greased skillet. Bake at 350F for 20 minutes.