No fudging’ around, this recipe is the perfect chocolatey sweet treat!
This chocolate coconut fudge has only 5 ingredients and one of those ingredients is my favorite Wedderspoon Raw Monofloral Manuka Honey. Raw Manuka honey is the perfect ingredient in no-bake treats like this chocolate fudge, since eating the honey raw without exposing it to high-heat ensures that it retains all it’s benefits. Manuka honey has many healing properties, vitamins and can even boost your immune system during cold and flu season. Wedderspoon’s honey is always Non-GMO and free of antibiotics, glyphosate, and pesticides.
You will need:
fleur de sel (optional)
Chocolate Coconut Fudge (makes16 pieces)
- 1/2 cup coconut butter
- 1/2 cup semi-sweet chocolate
- 1/4 cup Wedderspoon Raw Monofloral Manuka Honey
- 2 tbsp cacao powder
- 2 tsp pure vanilla extract
- fleur de sel for topping (optional)
- In a saucepan over medium-low heat, combine coconut butter, chocolate and vanilla extract. Heat until fully melted.
- Remove from heat and whisk in Wedderspoon manuka honey and cacao powder.
- Pour into an 8×8 pan lined with parchment paper and place in the fridge to set.
- Slice into squares and enjoy!
Thank you Wedderspoon for sponsoring this post! I feel so blessed to work with brands I love and that support me. All opinions are always my own.