These chocolate coconut mousse cups are a cute little dessert that are easy to make and oh-so-chocolatey!
When it comes to dessert, i’m all about chocolate. Anything chocolate. From molten lava cake to brownies to ice cream, my flavour of choice will always be chocolate.
You will need:
These chocolate mousse pots can be enjoyed as is or topped with nuts, seeds, fruit and more. I love to keep it simple with some crushed nuts or mixed berries.
Coconut Chocolate Mousse (serves 6)
- 2 x 400ml canned coconut milk
- 3 tbsp cacao powder
- 3-4 tbsp maple syrup
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- optional: toppings like nuts, seeds, fruit
- Refrigerate coconut milk overnight.
- In a bowl, scoop out coconut milk. Add cacao powder, maple syrup, vanilla and sea salt. Beat until light and fluffy.
- Scoop into ramekins and refrigerate at least 2 hours.
- Top with desired toppings and serve. Enjoy!