Super creamy chocolate mousse made with one of my favourite ingredients ever, sweet potatoes!
Sweet potatoes add the perfect sweetness to this mousse and adding manuka honey enhances that sweetness even more. I love using Wedderspoon’s Raw Monofloral Manuka Honey because it is high quality, raw, unpasteurized and Non-GMO verified. Manuka honey is perfect for no bake recipes since the honey retains all it’s benefits (heating it can diminish the nutrition benefits).
This sweet potato mousse is seriously a breeze to make. After simply steaming the sweet potato, all the ingredients are added to a food processor or high speed blender and voila. This recipe is easy to make and a perfect little sweet treat with lots of benefits, both the healing benefits of Manuka honey as well as the fiber, vitamins and minerals such as vitamin B and C found in sweet potatoes.
You will need:
Chocolate Sweet Potato Mousse (serves 2-3)
- 2 cups cubed sweet potatoes, peeled
- 3 tbsp cacao powder
- 2 tbsp Wedderspoon Raw Monofloral Manuka Honey
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 tbsp unsweetened almond milk
- Peel and cube sweet potato. Steam until tender.
- Place steamed sweet potato, cacao powder, Wedderspoon Raw Monofloral Manuka Honey, vanilla and almond milk in a food processor or high-speed blender. Blend until smooth. Enjoy with desired toppings.
Thank you Wedderspoon for sponsoring this post! I feel so blessed to work with brands I love and that support me. All opinions are always my own.