This cranberry pecan cheese ball is a fun appetizer for hosting!
This DIY cheese ball recipe comes together in minutes once your cream cheese is softened.
You will need:
Cranberry Pecan Cheese Ball
- 8 oz cream cheese, softened
- 2 oz goat cheese
- 4 tbsp dried cranberries, chopped
- 3-4 tbsp pecans, chopped
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- salt to taste
- Chop cranberries and pecans.
- Place softened cream cheese and goat cheese in a bowl. Add chopped dried cranberries, pecans, black pepper and salt to taste. Mix until mixings are well incorporated.
- Lay a sheet of wax paper or parchment paper flat on a table and scoop cheese mixture on top. Form into a ball or log and wrap with paper and then plastic wrap. Refrigerate for 2-3 hours.
- Serve with your favorite crackers and enjoy!