This sweet little dessert is a breeze to make and requires no oven. It’s a light, fresh and fun treat to make anytime of year.
These greek yogurt key lime pies can be whipped up in minutes with just a handful of ingredients. Greek yogurt, lime and manuka honey are the ingredient trifecta that bring this dessert to life.
Wedderspoon’s Raw Monofloral Manuka Honey is my honey of choice since it’s always of superior quality and taste. Their honey is non-GMO, raw and unpasteurized. Did you know that each of their Manuka honeys can be traced back to the master beekeeper who took care of the hive? How cool and transparent is that?
I like to use manuka honey in no bake recipes since you truly reap all of it’s amazing benefits, which heat can destroy.
So let’s make some easy greek yogurt key lime pies!
Greek yogurt Key lime pies
- 4 mini graham cracker crust pie shells
- 14 oz greek yogurt
- 1-2 tbsp Wedderspoon Raw Monofloral Manuka Honey
- Juice of 1/2 lime
- Zest of 1 lime
- Green food colouring (optional)
- Toppings: lime zest, coconut chips, fruits
- In a bowl, combine greek yogurt, manuka honey, lime juice and lime zest. Whisk until well incorporated.
- Fill graham cracker pie shells with key lime yogurt mixture.
- Top with desired toppings and enjoy!