Time to make the quickest cookies EVER! They’re no bake, chewy, nutty and oh-so fabulous!
These no bake cookies are incredibly fast and easy to make. Plus, you only need 4 ingredients – score! I love when desserts are quick to make because that means I get to eat it quicker too (#dessertaholic).
These no bake cookies really remind me of a Larabar, which is one of my favorite store-bought snacks when I’m on-the-go. However, buying Larabars on a weekly basis gets quite pricy. Making your own no bake cookies/bars at home means 1. you have a big batch of them and 2. you’re saving some dough. Either way, it’s a win-win situation.
You will need:
Want more no bake desserts? You need my no bake Snickers bites and no bake chocolate peanut butter granola bars. They freeze well so you can stash some for when you have a dessert emergency aka when you need something sweet STAT!
No Bake Chocolate Chip Cookies (makes 12)
- 2 cups cashews (or almonds)
- 1 cup dates (optional: soak for 5 minutes)
- 1/2 cup unsweetened shredded coconut
- 1/4 cup chocolate chips
- Add cashews to a food processor or high-speed blender. Pulse to break down, remove from blender and set aside.
- Pulse dates in a food processor until a paste forms.
- Add the cashews back in the food processor as well as the shredded coconut.
- Blend until incorporated.
- Form into 12 cookies and enjoy. Store in the fridge for 1 week or the freezer for longer.