When you need a little pick me up during the day or a quick snack, these pumpkin bliss balls have got your back! They’re easy to make and are a great staple to have on hand in the fridge for quick grab-and-go snacking.
These bliss balls are loaded with the good stuff like rolled oats, almonds, hemp hearts and more. This makes them packed with protein and healthy fiber for a snack that will hold you over a little before a meal or after a workout. Let’s be real, sometimes we can all get a little angry-like when we’re hungry… the hanger is real. That’s why it’s great to have some ready-to-eat snacks prepared to devour before the hanger hits.
You can whip these pumpkin bliss balls in 10 minutes or less. Keep them in the fridge for snacking all week long!
Pumpkin Bliss Balls (makes 15)
- 1/2 cup almonds
- 1/4 cup pumpkin purée
- 1/4 cup honey or maple syrup
- 1/4 cup tahini
- 1 1/2 cup rolled oats
- 5 tbsp oat flour
- 3 tbsp hemp hearts
- 1/2 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- 1/4 cup chocolate chips
- Pulse almonds in a food processor until broken down like almond flour.
- In a bowl, add pulsed almonds, rolled oats, oat flour, hemp hearts and pumpkin pie spice. Mix.
- Add pumpkin purée, honey and tahini. Mix until all ingredients are incorporated.
- Fold in chocolate chips.
- Form into balls and enjoy! Keep refrigerated.