This fluffy snickerdoodle skillet is an easy sweet treat you can make in a skillet.
You will need:
Snickerdoodle Skillet (makes 1 6-inch skillet)
- 1 flax eggs (1 tbsp flaxseed meal + 3 tbsp water)
- 2 tbsp honey
- 3 tbsp coconut oil, melted
- 1/4 cup + 1 tbsp spelt flour
- 1/4 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- topping: 1/2 tsp cinnamon + 1 tsp sugar
- Preheat oven to 350F degrees.
- In a bowl, make flax egg and set aside 10 minutes.
- To flax egg, add honey and melted coconut oil and whisk to combine.
- Add spelt flour, cinnamon and baking powder and mix to incorporate.
- Pour batter into a greased skillet.
- Bake skillet at 350F degrees for 12-15 minutes. Enjoy!