Are you ready for the fudgiest sweet potato brownies EVER?!
These one-bowl sweet potato brownies are fudgy and so incredibly easy to make! Sweet potatoes are my absolute favorite root vegetable and they add lots of great nutrients to this dessert!
I go through sweet potatoes as quickly as I change my socks – they’re the best! These fudgy sweet potato brownies will change your life!
You will need:
Sweet Potato Brownies (makes 9 large brownies or 16 small brownies)
- 1 cup mashed sweet potato
- 1/3 cup packed brown sugar (or coconut sugar)
- 1 egg
- 4 tbsp coconut oil, melted
- 1/3 cup cacao powder
- 1/4 cup spelt flour
- 1/3 cup chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350F degrees. Grease an 8×8 baking dish or line with parchment paper.
- In a bowl, whisk mashed sweet potato, sugar, egg and coconut oil.
- Add cacao powder and spelt flour and mix to form batter.
- Fold in chocolate chips.
- Pour batter into prepared baking dish. Top with extra chocolate chips if desired.
- Bake at 350F for 20 minutes. Enjoy! Store in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 6 days.