Easy zucchini fries dipped in marinara sauce, yes please!
I love all things zucchini. These fries are a quick recipe to make, that require minimal ingredients. I cook them in my Delonghi Livenza Digital True Convection Oven since it is super convenient to use a smaller countertop oven rather than opening a range, especially in the summer. The Delonghi Livenza Convection oven features settings to toast, bake, broil, defrost and more.
You will need:
The Delonghi Livenza Convection Oven is easy to use and cooks your food fast and evenly, which makes it a perfect addition to any kitchen!
Zucchini Fries (serves 2)
- 2 zucchinis
- 4-5 tbsp flour
- 2 eggs + 2 tbsp water
- 1 1/2 cup breadcrumbs
- salt and pepper to taste
- marinara sauce for dipping
- Cut zucchini into fries.
- Place flour, eggs and breadcrumbs into 3 separate bowls. Season flour and breadcrumbs with salt and pepper. You may also add desired seasoning to breadcrumbs.
- Dip zucchini fries in flour and seasoning mixture. Shake off excess.
- Beat eggs. Dip fries in beaten eggs.
- Dip fries in seasoned breadcrumbs.
- Place breaded fries on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Bake zucchini fries at 375F for 15-20 minutes. Enjoy!